6ft (72") long x 2" Innoflue Single Wall (SW) vent pipe. 6ft length is the effective length, actual (overall) length is 76.4". Note: IANS02 (2") connector ring is required on all 2" Innoflue SW connections and is sold separately. IACE50 Centrocerin lubricant is recommended.
- Innoflue SW (Single Wall) is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- All parts (pipe, fittings, etc. - both black and grey) are UV resistant and suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- Industry-leading 2mm wall thickness
- Built-in gasket allows for adhesive-free installation which can be adjusted at any time
- May be installed through a wall, chimney, chase or between joists
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).
Ask a Question
Are all of the Innoflue SW vent pipe you sell the "long sockets" variety, which the manufacturer states can be used at 1/4" per foot slope vs "standard sockets" which need 5/8" per foot? In the installation instructions it mentions an asterisk in the SKU.
The pitch is now 5/8" per ft (3°) standard for all SW pipe.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 04/11/2018