Liberty Pump 247 is 1/4HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with with magnetically operated vertical float VMF switch and 10ft power cord. It can operate in a smaller 10" diameter sump pit.
The Liberty Pump 247 has 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 1/4" solids-handling, 20' max. lift, a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction and thermally protected & permanently lubricated motor.
- Rugged 1/4 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Integral, mid-mounted "peripheral-port" inlets - eliminate bottom suction of debris and foreign material
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted. Will not corrode
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, Non-clog design
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Horsepower: 1/4 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 1/4"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 6.0
- RPM: 3400
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 20'
- Height: 10"
- Width: 9"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
3 years manufacturer's warranty
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseLiberty sump pump model 247
This pump works really well, I have it in my shore home basement. It works quietly and pumps the water out quickly.