The Liberty Pump 280-3 is a manual, submersible effluent sump pump with a single phase permanent split capacitor motor at 1/2HP and a 35ft-long power cord. This Liberty effluent sump pump produces a max flow of 20 GPM at 30' and has a shut-off head of 37'. The Liberty 280-3 sump/effluent pump is ideal for pumping of drainage, effluent and waste water, and other non-corrosive/non-explosive liquids.
This effluent sump pump operates at 115V, 8.5 Amp and 60 Hz with a max fluid temperature of 140F. The Liberty 280-3 sump/effluent pump has a 1-1/2" discharge and can handle solids up 3/4". This sump/effluent pump covers a wide range of low-head to mid-head pump applications.
- Vortex style impeller permitting passage of solids up to 3/4"
- Cast bronze or cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- 1/2 HP shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Mechanical seal (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces) for protection against pump failure
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings for extended motor life
- Manual operation
- Discharge Size: 1 1/2" FNPT
- Solids Handling Capability: 3/4" dia.
- Listing: UL/CSA
- HP: 1/2
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Hertz: 60
- Amps: 8.5
- Flow @ 5': 62 GPM
- Flow @ 10': 56 GPM
- Flow @ 20': 42 GPM
- Thermal overload temp: 248F
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Shut-off Head: 37'
- Cord Length: 35'
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 29 lbs
3 years manufacturer's warranty