The Liberty Pump LE102A3 is an automatic submersible Sewage Pump with a 230V, 1HP motor and 10' quick disconnect power cord. The Liberty LE102A3 has a 3" NPT flanged discharge and a wide-angle float switch with a piggy-back plug for manual operation. This switch has a turn-on level of approximately 12" to 16" and a turn-off level of 6' above the bottom of the basin. Other pumping differentials may be obtained by tethering the switch cord to the discharge pipe on this Liberty sewage pump.
The Liberty submersible sewage pump features 2-vane, semi-open impellers that allow passage of 2" solids and has a shut-off head of 36'. This Liberty sewage pump is constructed of heavy cast iron with a tough epoxy powder coat finish and stainless steel fasteners for years of trouble-free performance.
- Rugged 2 vane, semi-open cast iron impellers
- Cast iron housings and volute with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors
- Built-in thermal protection on single phase models
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- Unitized shaft seals
- Single float mechanical level control with series plug for manual bypass operation-standard on single-phase automatic models
- Adjustable pumping range
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Horsepower: 1HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 3" FNPT Flanged
- Solids Handling: up to 2"
- Shut-off Head: 36'
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Amps: 8
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 1725
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Height: 14.1"
- Width: 12.6"
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Minimum basin diameter: 18"
- Minimum basin depth: 24"
3 years manufacturer's warranty