The Liberty LE71M3-2 Pump is a manual submersible sewage pump with 3/4HP, 115V motor and a 25' quick-disconnect power cord. This Liberty sewage pump also has a 3" FNPT flanged discharge and a shut-off head of 28'. These submersible sewage pumps are intended to be run using an approved liquid level control or approved motor control with a correct rating that matches motor input in full load amperes. Be sure that when the Liberty sewage pump shuts off, at least 6" of fluid is left in the basin so the impeller remains submerged. Separate approved pump control device or panel is required for automatic operation.
The Liberty Pump LE71M3-2 manual submersible sewage pump features rugged 2-vane, semi-open impellers that allow handling of 2" solids. The heavy-duty built Liberty Pumps LE71M3-2 sewage pumps are ideal for residential and light commercial sewage applications.
- Rugged 2 vane, semi-open cast iron impellers
- Cast iron housings and volute with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors
- Built-in thermal protection on single phase models
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- Unitized shaft seals
- Single float mechanical level control with series plug for manual bypass operation-standard on single-phase automatic models
- Adjustable pumping range
- Quick-disconnect 25' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Horsepower: 3/4HP
- Cord length: 25'
- Discharge: 3" FNPT Flanged
- Solids Handling: up to 2"
- Shut-off Head: 28'
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 12
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 1725
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Height: 14.1"
- Width: 12.25"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Minimum basin diameter: 18"
- Minimum basin depth: 24"
3 years manufacturer's warranty