The Liberty Pump LE72A2 is an automatic submersible sewage pump with 3/4HP, 230V motor and a 10' quick-disconnect power cord. The Liberty LE72A2 comes factory-equipped with an adjustable float switch, which has a series (piggyback) plug for manual operation, mounted to the pump. Turn-on levels, for this switch, are approximately 12" to 16" and turn-off level is approximately 6" above the bottom of the basin. Other pumping differentials may be obtained by tethering the switch cord to the discharge pipe on this Liberty sewage pump.
The Liberty Pump LE72A2 automatic submersible sewage pump features rugged 2-vane, semi-open impellers that allow handling of 2" solids. This Liberty sewage pump also has a 2" FNPT flanged discharge and a shut-off head of 28'. The heavy-duty built Liberty Pumps LE72A2 sewage pumps are ideal for residential and light commercial sewage applications.
- Rugged 2 vane, semi-open cast iron impellers
- Cast iron housings and volute with all stainless and brass fasteners
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors
- Built-in thermal protection on single phase models
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- Unitized shaft seals
- Single float mechanical level control with series plug for manual bypass operation-standard on single-phase automatic models
- Adjustable pumping range
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Horsepower: 3/4HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 2" FNPT Flanged
- Solids Handling: up to 2"
- Shut-off Head: 28'
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Amps: 6
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Phase: 1
- RPM: 1725
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Height: 14.1"
- Width: 12.25"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Minimum basin diameter: 18"
- Minimum basin depth: 24"
3 years manufacturer's warranty