Liberty Pumps LSG202A is a 2HP 208-230V Automatic Submersible Grinder Pump with 25ft quick-disconnect power cord and piggy-back wide-angle float switch (adjustable). The turn-on level is 15" and turn-off level is 8".
Liberty's LSG200-Series Omnivore grinder pumps meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial.
Superior cutting system of the Liberty Grinder Pumps LSG202A provides improved shredding performance over radial cutters. V-pattern provides up to 108 alternated cuts per revolution. The entire cutting system made of 440 stainless steel hardened to 58Rc. Recessed cutter bolt eliminates wadding Exclusion cleanout slots and back relief clears debris from undercutter.
Liberty LSG-Series Grinder Pumps are designed for continuous underwater operation. The motor and pump form a close coupled, watertight unit. The induction motor is insulated against heat and moisture in accordance with Class B 265F regulations.
The Omnivore Grinders may be guided rail mounted using Liberty's GR20 guide rail base, or stand-alone.
Liberty Pumps G90 Flanged Elbow provides vertical discharge for non-guide rail installations.
The Liberty LSG202A Grinder Pump features internal capacitors and does not require a separate control panel for operation.
- 2HP, heavy-duty motor - oil filled, thermally protected
- Advanced V-Slice cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel - Rockwell C 58
- Internal capacitor
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- One-piece uni-body cast iron housing
- 300 Series SS Rotor Shaft
- 316 Stainless steel impeller
- Dual seals - Upper seal is unitized durable silicon carbide. Lower seal is Viton double-lip. (Lower seal ensures that all debris is kept away from main seal)
- Motor windings insulated to Class B (265°F)
- New Patented V-Slice cutter technology
- Horizontal 1-1/4" FNPT Discharge
- Back vanes on impeller and spiraled bottom plate for superior solids clearing
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Clog-free volute design
- Designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool motor operating temperatures
- Solid state starting circuit - no mechanical relay coil
- 25' power cord with Quick-Disconnect
- Piggy-back plug with wide angle float eliminates need for expensive panel
- Horsepower: 2HP
- Shut-off Head: 108'
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Phase: 1
- Speed: 3450 RPM
- Motor service factor: 1.0
- Full load ampers: 15
- Locked rotor ampers: 53
- Starting circuit: Solid state
- Maximum fluid temperature (Intermittent): 140°F
- Maximum fluid temperature (Continuous): 104°F
- Thermally Protected: Yes
- Stator winding class: B
- Cord length: 25'
- Discharge: 1-1/4" NPT Flanged
- Weight: 86 lbs.
3 years manufacturer's warranty
Write a Review
Pump was shipped super fast and exactly as stated. These pumps are superior in my opinion. They are robost and last longer then other pumps I have used. Same pump at local wholesaler is $1550.00 plus tax
liberty grinder pump
not only do you get a name you can trust but a grinder that can deliver if you have a need for residental sewage or light commercial this pump is your hucculberry with the automactic float this rids you of a costly control panel all you would need is a float swith and a 5 dollor light fixture to replace it.....this pump for any residental needs with no worry of jamming and sticking..........