Little Giant 6-CIA (506125)
is a powerful 1/3HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump (Big John series) with a 25ft cord and a pressure switch which starts the pump at water levels of 7" to 10" and shuts off at 1" to 4" level.
Little Giant 6-CIA sump pump is designed for extended or continuous use in moving large volumes of water in residential and commercial applications. 6-CIA series sump pumps feature a 1-1/2" FNPT discharge with a maximum lift of 18ft of head, a polycarbonate cover, and a polypropylene volute/base, as well as cast iron housing, stainless steel components for enhanced corrosion resistance and built-in thermal overload protection.
- Dewatering flooded basements
- Flood prevention
- Liquid transfer applications
- 1/3 HP shaded pole motor with overload protection
- Designed for continuous duty
- Epoxy coated cast iron housing
- Inlet is 1-1/2" FNPT, with optional reducer to 1-1/4" FNPT (included)
- Carbon/ceramic shaft seal
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings
- UL / CSA listed
- Model: 6-CIA
- HorsePower: 1/3 HP
- Max. Flow: 46 GPM @ 5ft of Head pressure drop
- Cord Length: 25ft
- Shut Off @ 18ft of head
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 50/60 Hz
- Amps: 9A
- Watts: 720W
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 6" x 8.5" x 9.5"
- Certification: UL/CSA
2 years from the date of installation.
Ask a Question
How do you clean the pump?
A typical cleaning involves rinsing the inlet screen with water. See installation manual for complete instructions.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/04/2012