Little Giant 6-CIA-RS (506267) is a 1/3HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with 10ft cord, oil-filled motor lubricated for life and a Piggyback Diaphragm Switch, which activates the sump pump when water reaches level of 7"-10" and shuts it down when water is in the 1"-4" range (these ranges are automatically detected by the switch and are non-adjustable).
Little Giant 6-CIA-RS sump pump is intended for use in various residential and commercial applications, as well as other de-watering and liquid transfer applications. 6-CIA-RS pump model has a 1-1/2" FNPT discharge with an max. capability of 18ft of head. Features cast iron motor housing (oil-filled for lifetime lubrication), poly-carbonate cover, polypropylene volute-base and other corrosion resistant components.
Piggyback switch gives the user an ability to operate the pump in both automatic and manual operation modes. Additionally, piggyback diaphragm switch included with 6-CIA-RS model can be replayed, if necessary, eliminating the need to replace the entire pump.
- 1/3 HP shaded pole motor with overload protection
- Designed for continuous duty
- Epoxy coated cast iron housing
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge. 1-1/4" reducing busing available
- Carbon/ceramic shaft seal
- Upper and lower sintered sleeve bearings
- Automatic or Manual operation modes
- UL / CSA listed
- Model: 6-CIA-RS
- HorsePower: 1/3 HP
- Max Flow: 2750 GPH @ 5ft of Head pressure drop
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Shut Off @ 18ft of head
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 50/60Hz
- Amps: 9A
- Watts: 720W
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 7.3" x 7.3" x 9.5"
- Certifications: UL, CSA.
2 years manufacturer's warranty.
Write a Review
This pump doesn't realize it's size
Small pump, great performance don't trust you finished basement to anything else.