24" wide x 50ft long (125 sqft total) roll or reflective bubble insulation by rFoil. Designed for installation between the 24" OC (On Center) joists, this insulation offers excellent R-value, provides a water vapor barrier and is overall a much healthier alternative to fiberglass insulation. It is Class A/1 fire-rated and is suitable for projects with or without PEX radiant heat (where PEX tubing is stapled to the bottom of the subfloor/plywood).
Insulation has 1" side tabs which make stapling easier. For optimal performance, use with rFoil 2" wide metalized tape #15012 or similar.
- For 24" OC (On Center) joists
- Double-bubble design
- 3-in-1 insulation, radiant barrier and vapor barrier
- 1" side tabs make stapling easier
- Unaffected by moisture & humidity
- Class 1/Class A fire rating
- Suitable for ceilings (between joists), walls & crawl spaces
- No fiberglass particles in the air, no mess.
- Coverage: 100 sqft (24" wide x 50ft long)
- R-Value (per ASTM C1224): R-13.0 (Between-joists, staple-up application)
- R-15.2 (Heat flow down)
- R-8.5 (Horizontal heat flow)
- Operating temperature range: -50°F - 180°F
- Nominal thickness: 5/16"
- Weight: 1.25 oz/sqft
- Water vapor permeability: <0.02 perms
- Reflectivity: 0.96
- Emissivity: 0.04.