Sioux Chief manifold with 1" sweat inlet and 1/2" PEX, crimp style, 1/4-turn mini brass ball valve outlets.
- Type L copper trunk
- Shut-off ball valves made from lead-free brass
- Compatible with crimp or cinch PEX connection systems
- cUPC listed
- Made in the USA
- Right side version (trunk inlet on the left side, trunk outlet is spin closed)
- Trunk inlet: 1" female sweat (accepts 1" copper pipe)
- Trunk diameter: 1" copper pipe
- Branches: 1/2" PEX, crimp style (1/4-turn ball valves)
- Number of branches: 8
- Branch spacing: 2" OC (On Center)
- Overall size (L x H): 18-1/4" x 4.5"
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseFirst experience with pex manifolds DIY
My pipes were 3/4, and the inlet for this manifold was 1 inch, so I had to solder a 3/4-1 bushing. Otherwise, the crimping part was easy. I installed the manifold on a slightly raised surface in order to be able to fit the crimping tool. The greatest thing about this manifold is that it comes with separate valves. So you crimp your pex and then you can check the connection right away by turning on the valve. I have been shopping around for quite some time and I feel this was the best deal because the price is low, valves are included (which btw are ball valves), it was easy to put in place and the water flow is even.
these are very nice and well made.
Ask a Question
can this be used for heating manifold?
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/14/2016
does this work with uponor wirsbo propex connections for aqua-pex a?
This version of Sioux Chief PEX manifold has crimp corrections which are only compatible with crimp or clamp PEX connection methods.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 05/29/2012