This shower drain has an extended tailpiece with a built-in rubber gasket (near top) and allows for installation over regular 2" PVC pipe using either standard PVC glue method or slip-fit gasket method (w/out glue). Gasket also suitable for ABS pipe. High quality and durable, made in the USA by Sioux Chief.
- Integrated gasket allows for no-glue connection with 2" PVC or ABS pipe
- Standard 2" PVC Hub, full slip connection (solvent weld)
- Compatible with Sioux Chief replacement strainer models 827-2RB, 827-2S, 827-2SP, 827-2SN
- No putty needed
- UPC listed.
- Body Material: PVC
- Connection: 2" Hub PVC (Solvent Weld/Glue PVC) or 2" Slip-Fit (Gasket seal - also works for 2" ABS, no glue required)
- Drain type: Locknut Style (locknut secures the drain with strainer to the shower base/module/cabin from below)
- Overall Height: 2-5/8"
- Top diameter: 4-1/4"
- Strainer type: Snap-in
- Strainer material: 19-gauge, 430 stainless steel
- Strainer finish: Polished Steel
- Strainer load ratings: 300 lbs
- Strainer flow capacity: 7.02 GPM
- Designed in accordance: ASME A112.18.2-2005 / CSA B125.2-05.