Sioux Chief TKO (Total KnockOut) series PVC closet flanges feature an integrally molded cap which allows for DWV pressure testing and prevents debris from entering the drain during rough-in. 3" Hub x 4" Inside connection accepts regular 3" PVC pipe (both sch. 40 and 80) or can be installed inside 4" (standard, sch. 40 only) PVC pipe. Stainless steel swivel ring with bolt slots/tabs offers added flexibility during toilet bowl installation.
- TKO cap holds up to 5 floors (22PSI) test pressure
- Patented design prevents knockout from breaking apart and falling down drain line
- UPC listed
- Smooth inner walls without obstructions or ledges help prevent clogs
- Made in the USA
- Comforts to ASTM D2665.
- Connection: 3" Hub (accepts/fits over 3" Sch. 40 or 80 PVC pipe) or 4" Inside Fit (fits inside 4" Sch. 40 PVC pipe)
- Material: PVC body and 18-gauge, 430 corrosion resistant stainless steel swivel flange
- Installation type: Solvent Weld (PVC glue)
- For installation with: PVC pipe
- Overall Height: 2-1/4"
- Flange Outer Diameter: 7"
- Knockout diameter: 3-1/2"
- Flange thickness (height): 1/4"
- Screw center: 6".
Ask a Question
Strike the top with a hammer. The flange is designed so that the knocked out part will not fall down the drain.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/08/2017