Taco LeakBreaker is a flood prevention shut-off valve which is installed on the cold water supply line of the water heater in conjunction with a floor sensor. When sensor comes in contact with water, the valve shuts off cold water supply to the heater to prevent mass flooding, so that only the tank/system contents may escape. The unit is testable and resettable and can be used with tank or tankless, gas or electric water heaters. Bi-color LED lights and audible alarms lets you know the status of LeakBreaker at all times.
- Complete kit includes shut-off valve with actuator, control & alarm module, sensor, power cord and mounting hardware
- Can operate on 120V supply (adapter included) or 4x AA batterier (not included)
- Testable and resettable
- Quick-connect wiring included
- Full-port ball valve does not restrict water flow
- Removeable and replaceable actuator.
- Connection: 3/4" NPT Threaded
- Max Operating Pressure: 140 psi
- Max Shut-off Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Static Pressure: 300 psi
- Max Ambient Temperature: 135°F
- Water Temperature Range: 337deg
- F to 220°F.
Ask a Question
Could this also be used to shut off main water supply (Cold) after the pressure tank in a well water system?
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 02/20/2018