This fitting allows to transition from 1/2" PEX-A tubing to 1/2" copper fitting using PEX expansion method. Compatible with all brands or PEX-A tubing (Uponor/Wirsbo hePEX & AquaPEX, Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX, Rehau, etc.). Sweat part of the fitting must be soldered first.
- Direct replacement for Uponor ProPEX style expansion fitting model LF4505050
- Made in the USA
- Fully compatible with Uponor hePEX and AquaPEX series PEX-a tubing and ProPEX connection system
- Made to ASTM F1960 standard
- NSF certified for US and Canada
- Lead-free, approved for potable water applications.
Ask a Question
I have a 1/2 copper pipe. It has a OD of 5/8 in. I want to go to PEX tubing. Will this work?
No. You'll need a female sweat adapter to transition between copper pipe and PEX. Correct part# would be 644WG2.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/28/2017