This product does not meet the new low-lead criteria defined in Safe Drinking Water Act and cannot be used for
potable water applications, including for drinking and cooking. This product can be used for non-potable water applications only.
1/2" PEX Ball Valve with Waste Outlet features equal 1/2" PEX crimp style connections on both sides on the valve. PEX Tubing can be connected to the valve using either crimp or clamp (cinch) connection methods.
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1/2" PEX, crimp style (ASTM F1807)
- Non-shock WOG: 400psi
- Standard Working Pressure: 150psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200F
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Seats: Teflon
- Handle Type: 1/4 - turn, Stainless Steel.