Challenger Solo CC50s model by Triangle Tube (ACV) is a mod-con, heat-only boiler with 40 MBTU (Net AHRI) output.
- Copper tube/aluminum block ASME heat exchanger
- St. steel burner w/ woven fiber mesh
- Direct spark ignition
- Variable-speed blower
- Negative-pressure regulated gas valve
- Outdoor reset control
- Low-water, high-limit and freeze protection
- Built-in pump and aquastat for indirect water heater
- Direct-Vent sealed combustion
- Compatible with PVC, CPVC, PP (PolyPropylene - recommended) and S. Steel vent pipe
- Compact and low-profile
- Low-NOx - 2012 SCAQMD Certified.
- Input Modulation (BTU): 13,500 - 51,000
- DOE Rating (BTU): 46,000
- Net AHRI Rating (BTU): 40,000
- Efficiency (AFUE): 95%
- Turndown (Modulation) Ratio: 3.8 : 1
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP)
- System Type: Hydronic (Hot Water)
- Boiler Connections: 1" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Condensate Drain: 3/4" NPT
- Vent/Air Size: 2" standard, can be increased up to 3"
- Vent Material: PVC, CPVC, PolyPropylene (recommended), St. Steel
- Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height): 9-1/2" x 17-3/4" x 23-1/4"
- Weight (lbs): 66
- Mounting Type: Wall-mounted (Wall-hung).