Bradford White RG2100H6N model is a 100-gallon, high-input/high-recovery natural gas (NG) water heater with atmospheric vent. Comes with installed T&P relief valve.
- Defender FVIR system w/ ScreenLok flame arrestor prevents ignition of flammable vapors outside the water heater
- Vitraglas enamel lining helps to extend tank life
- Hydrojet sediment reducing device increases 1st hour delivery and minimizes temperature build-up in tank
- 4" Snap-Lock draft diverter
- Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss
- Hand hole cleanout allows to inspect the tank and remove sediment deposits
- Protective magnesium anode rod.
- Fuel: Natural Gas (NG)
- Nominal Capacity (Gallons): 100
- Rated Storage Volume (Gallons): 95
- Input (BTU): 85,000
- Uniform Energy Factor: 0.57
- 1st Hour Rating (Gallons): 137
- Recovery Rise @90° F (GPH): 92
- NOx Emissions: less than 40ng/J
- Water Connections: 3/4" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Ignition Type: Piezo push button ignitor
- R-Value: 16
- Insulation Thickness: 2"
- Vent Type: Atmospheric (Standard)
- Vent Size: 4"
- Vent Material: B-Vent
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 28-1/4" x 71-1/2"
- Weight (lbs): 413.
6-year limited tank warranties / 6-year limited warranty on components parts