Buderus G234X/55 model is a non-condensing, cast iron type, floor-standing gas boiler with 84% AFUE and 163,000 BTU (NG, Net) rating. Standard on-board equipment features vent damper, st. steel burners, slow opening gas valve, tridicator gauge, 30 psi relief valve and 3" thick insulated jacket. See Literature for LPG conversion options and high-altitude conversion kits.
- Input (BTU): 228,000
- DOE Rating (BTU): 188,000
- Net IBR Rating (BTU): 163,000
- Efficiency (AFUE): 84.8%
- Boiler Type: Non-Condensing (cast-iron heat exchanger)
- Ignition Type: Intermittent Electronic
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas (NG) (convertible to propane with LP conversion kit - part# 8718589177 for 0 - 8,500ft elevation
- part# 7738001256 for 8,501 - 12,000ft elevation)
- System Type: Hydronic (Hot Water)
- Boiler Connections: 1-1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Max. Working Pressure: 58 psi
- Max. Output Water Temperature: 194°F
- Vent Size: 7"
- Vent Material: Regular chimney pipe
- Inlet Gas Pressure (WC): 7 - 10.5" (for NG), 11 - 13" (for LP)
- Max. Elevation: 8,500ft (convertible to 12,000ft with part# 7738001252 - NG)
- Mounting Type: Floor-standing
- Dimensions (Depth x Width x Height): 27-1/4" x 25-1/8" x 38-7/16"
- Weight (lbs): 565
- Water Volume (gallons): 7.1.