3" Innoflue flex vent - sold by 2ft long increments. Indicate 1/2 of the total (continuous) length required in the Qty field (i.e. Qty 15 is 15 x 2ft = 30ft length). Max continuous length is 150ft.
While most of the Innoflue 3" flex pipe is corrugated, it has smooth sections about every 2ft (24"), which have the same diameter as the 3" SW (Single Wall) pipe. This eliminates the need for transition adapters (couplers) and allows for direct connection of Flex pipe to a female (hub) oulet of a SW pipe or fitting.
For a chimney installation, consider purchasing together with IFCKC03 kit.
- Innoflue Flex is the only polymer vent system on the market listed to UL 1738
- Accepted and approved by over 50 North Amercian manufacturers of boilers, water heaters and furnaces
- Suitable for natural gas, propane and fuel-oil condensing and non-condensing (flue temp. below 248°F) appliances
- Requires no primer/glue and does not leach chloride like PVC & CPVC
- Costs less and is faster and easier to install than stainless steel venting, no special tools needed, zero clearance to combustibles
- May be installed inside a masonry chimney, chase or through existing intact metal flue
- Lightweight, requires minimal support
- Made in the USA from environmentally-friendly PolyPropylene (PP).