Liberty Pump 243 is 1/4HP Automatic/Manual Submersible Sump Pump with 10ft power cord. It comes factory-equipped with a wide-angle float switch (mercury-free, mechanically activated) mounted to the pump. This pump has two cords - one to the float switch and the other to the pump motor. The switch cord has a series (piggyback) plug enabling the pump (motor) cord to be plugged into the back of it (see attached files for details). The purpose of this design is to allow temporary manual operation of the pump if desired.
The Liberty Pump 243 has 1-1/2" NPT discharge, 1/4" solids-handling, 20' max. lift, a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction and thermally protected & permanently lubricated motor.
- Rugged 1/4 HP motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection
- Hermetically sealed motor and switch cavities, and permanently lubricated bearings
- Liberty's UNI-BODY casting - a solid, one-piece housing that eliminates the lower motor seal ring found on other pumps
- Integral, mid-mounted "peripheral-port" inlets - eliminate bottom suction of debris and foreign material
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted. Will not corrode
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, Non-clog design
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor
- Fasteners - all non-corrosive stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Horsepower: 1/4 HP
- Cord length: 10'
- Discharge: 1-1/2"
- Solids Handling: up to 1/4"
- Voltage: 115V
- Amps: 6.0
- RPM: 3400
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140°F
- Maximum lift: 20'
- Height: 10"
- Width: 9"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
3 years manufacturer's warranty