6ft (72") long, closed-cell polyethylene foam pipe insulation for use with 1" copper, PEX or CPVC pipe (1-1/8" OD). Insulation wall thickness is 3/8". Partially split (about 3/4 of thickness) to slide over the pipe or can be fully split by hand to install over existing piping. Environment-friendly, made in the USA.
- Semi-slit (about 3/4 of the way), w/out adhesive
- Made in the USA to ASTM C1427 (Type 1/Grade 1) from up to 100% recycled content
- Meets NFPA 90 A & B
- Non-porous, closed-cell type polyethylene foam insulation
- Resists mold growth
- Low VOC and free from fiber, halogen, CFC's, HCFC's
- For Indoor/Outdoor use, can also be installed underground.
- For copper/PEX/CPVC pipe size: 1"
- Insulation ID (max. pipe OD): 1-1/8"
- Wall thickness: 3/8"
- Length: 6ft
- R-value: 2.4
- Operating temperature range: -330°F - 210°F
- For full list of properties, specifications and approvals, refer to Techincal Specifications.