100ft roll of 3/4" Sioux Chief PowerPEX non-barrier type PEX-a tubing. For use with F1960 style expansion fittings, expander tool, and expansion sleeves. Fully compatible with Uponor ProPEX connection system.
Intended for use in hot & cold water potable water applications.
- Uponor/Wirsbo AquaPEX F1040750 (natural) / F3040750 (blue) / F2040750 (red)
- Mr. PEX 1842030 (blue) / 1742030 (red)
- Made in the USA
- Lead-free, certified for potable water use (NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, nsf-pw-g)
- Meets ASTM F876/F877/F2023/F1960/F2080/F2159/F1807 & CSA B137.5 standards
- UPC listed
- Installed using expansion method (expansion tool + rings), compatible with Uponor/Wirsbo ProPEX system (hePEX, AquaPEX), Sioux Chief, Mr. PEX & Rehau
- Pressure/temperature ratings: 160 psi @ 73.4°F, 100 psi @ 180°F, 80 psi @ 200°F.
Ask a Question
Can this tubing be used with crimp fittings?
Yes, it's compatible with both crimp and expansion PEX fittings.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 05/04/2018