Used for transition between PEX tubing and copper pipes to stub out of the walls or floors. Spin closed outlet allows for pressure testing before installation of stop valves and prevents dirt and debris from getting inside the pipes during construction. This stub out elbow is compatible with 1/2" sweat or 5/8" OD compression stop valves and can be connected to other piping (PEX, CPVC, etc.) by using a 1/2" female sweat adapter.
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Saves on installation time and costs
- Spin closed outlet for pressure-testing purposes
- Ear bracket allows for easier mounting
- Made in the USA.
- Height (part w/ PEX outlet): 4"
- Stub-out length: 8"
- Inlet: 1/2" PEX (F1960, expansion style)
- Copper pipe size: 1/2".