Taco SR503 Switching Relay
combines clearly labeled PC board layout with advanced features that allow for total system customization. External indicator lights provide instant diagnostic feedback, making a snap of service calls or new installation start-ups. Taco SR503 switching relays are UL and CSA listed, use standard “ice cube” replaceable relays and are compatible with conventional and programmable thermostats.
- External Indicator Lights
- Switchable Priority
- Simplified Wiring
- Fully Enclosed Snap-Out Relays
- Compact Design
- Fuse Protected
- 100% Factory Tested
- Isolated End Switch
- Contractor Friendly PC Board Layout
- Universal Thermostat Compatibility
- UL and CSA Approved
- 24 Volt Power Input or Output Terminal
- Made in the USA
- Zones: 3
- Power: 120VAC
- Max combined load: 15.0 AMPs
- Dimensions: 10.25" wide x 6.75" high x 2.75" deep.
Extended 3 Year Warranty;
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseTaco relay
It's the right product for my application. One relay for multiple zones, works and looks good.
The SR503-4 3 zone switch appears to be a quality unit. No operational issues so far (