Taco Z100C3 is a 3-way, motorized Zone Sentry series zone valve with 1" Sweat connections.
- Sentry zone valve series is a market leader in efficiency, durability, ease of installation, pressure and flow characteristics
- For use in radiant, baseboard, fan coil, heat pump, air handlers and convector applications
- Valve can be installed in any direction
- Actuator can be mounted in either direction, simplifying installation in tight spaces
- Terminal block connections allow to quick and easy wiring hookup
- Manual override button
- LED status indicator.
- Connections: 1" Sweat
- Valve Default Position: Normally Closed
- Max Operating Pressure: 300 psi
- Max Shut off Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Ambient Temperature: 135°F
- Fluid Temperature Range: 20 - 220°F
- Electrical Rating: 24 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.48 Amps
- Power Consumption (charging): 11.4W, 0.48 Amps
- Power Consumption (Power On): 1.44W, 0.06 Amps
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.5 Amps
- End Switch Rating: 1 Amp @ 24 VAC.