Viega ManaBloc manifold with (30) 1/2" PEX Crimp ports - (12) Hot and (18) Cold. Intended for use with ViegaPEX Ultra (Potable/Non-barrier) tubing and crimp connection method. Also compatible with all other types (A, B, C) and brands of PEX tubing. Each port (branch) is equipped with a built-in 1/4 turn shut-off valve for individual fixture control. Includes PEX adapters for all ports (branches) and Valve Key.
NOTE: Supply adapters (which connect the main hot & cold pipe lines to the ManaBloc) are not included and must be purchased separately. Accessories (supply end caps, port caps, brackets, etc.) are sold separately.
- Total Ports (Branches): 30 (12 Hot & 18 Cold)
- Port Connections: 1/2" PEX Crimp
- Hot/Cold Water Inlet Connections: 1" (manabloc adapters required)
- Branch spacing: 1-11/16" OC (On Center)
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 28-7/8" x 3" x 8"
- Max Pressure Rating: 100 psi @ 180°F
- Port (Branch) Pressure Drop: 3.4 psi @ 4.0 GPM
- Port K-Factor: 0.21 (for 1/2" PEX)
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, ASTM F876/F877, CSA B137.5
- UPC-IAPMO Certified
- Made in the USA.