1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
Pre-assembled, 5-branch Deluxe Brass Radiant Manifold Set with nickel plated finish.
The following components are included with every set:
(1) Supply side radiant manifold w/ (5) adjustable flow indicators and (5) outlets for PEX tubing.
(1) Return side radiant manifold w/ (5) balancing valves and (5) outlets for PEX tubing.
(2) 1" threaded, quarter turn shut-off ball valves - one for supply manifold and one for return.
(2) Temperature gauges - one for supply and one for return manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures (F & C reading).
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system (air vent caps included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4" garden hose (drain hose) connection and a cap - on each manifold.
(10) Compression adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing are included - no purchase necessary. Other size adapters can be purchased separately.
(2) Mounting brackets.
Other suggested components:
For pressure testing purposes, use a Pressure Test Kit (SKU# TESTKIT).
- Total number of PEX outlets: 10
- Distance OC (On Center) between PEX outlets: 2"
- Overall height when installed: 14.5"
- Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 16.75"
- Distance between supply and return manifolds (on center): 8.25"
- Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
Write a Review
Easy installation and good quality product.
Ask a Question
Can these manifolds be installed upside down-- so that the tubing outlets are on the top? It looks like the air vents can be flipped, but will the flow gauges work upside down?
The manifolds can be flipped upside down - flow meters would work in any position.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/11/2012
What are the options for automatic zone control valves for this manifold? Can the Taco zone valves work with this manifold or is it only the white 2 or 4 wire actuators that work with these manifolds?
Only the SSM101 and SSM201 actuators would work. The difference is that the former is a 2-wire and the later is a 4-wire model with end switch. End switch models will delay the start-up of the pump until the valve is fully open (~3-4 minutes). Regular SSM101 does not have this functionality and will high likely require a bypass using a Taco 3196 or similar, in order to bypass the flow of water (between the supply and return manifolds) until the actuator is fully open.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 09/20/2016
Is this manifold approved for potable water?
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/31/2015