1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
10-branch Deluxe Brass Radiant Manifold Set with nickel plated finish. Pre-assembled.
The following components are included in every set:
(1) Supply side radiant manifold w/ (10) flow indicators and (10) outlets for PEX tubing.
(1) Return side radiant manifold w/ (10) manual balancing valves and (10) outlets for PEX tubing.
(2) 1" threaded shut off valves w/ 1/4-turn handles - one for supply and one for return manifold (red & blue).
(2) Temperature gauges - one for supply and one for return manifold to monitor supply and return water temperatures.
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system (air vent caps included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) All-in-one drain & fill valves with 3/4" garden hose (drain hose) connection and a cap - on each manifold.
(20) Compression adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing - included, no purchase necessary. Adapters of other sizes (3/8", 5/8") can be purchased separately.
(2) Wall mounting brackets.
Other suggested components:
For pressure testing purposes, use a Pressure Test Kit (SKU# TESTKIT)
- Total number of PEX outlets: 20
- Distance OC (On Center) between PEX outlets: 2"
- Overall height when installed: 14.5"
- Overall width when installed: 26.75"
- Distance between supply and return manifolds (on center): 8.25"
- Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
Ask a Question
Can actuators (i.e. automatic zone shut valves) that are controlled by thermostats be purchased separately and then attached to the returns of this manifold?
Yes, actuators can be installed on an already operating system without the need to drain it.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/06/2016