Taco SR506-EXP is a 6-Zone Expandable Switching Relay. Combines clearly labeled PC board layout with advanced features that allow for total system customization. Taco expandable switching relays allow to expand up to 20 zones, while built-in PowerPort slots allow to utilize the advanced features of the PowerPort Cards and Add-on Power Controls. External indicator lights provide instant diagnostic feedback, making a snap of service calls or new installation start-ups. Taco SR506-EXP expandable switching relay is UL and CSA listed, uses standard “ice cube” replaceable relay and is compatible with conventional and programmable thermostats.
- External Indicator Lights
- Switchable Priority
- Simplified Wiring
- Fully Enclosed Snap-Out Relays
- Compact Design
- Fuse Protected
- 100% Factory Tested
- Isolated End Switch
- Contractor Friendly PC Board Layout
- Universal Thermostat Compatibility
- UL and CSA Approved
- 24 Volt Power Input or Output Terminal
- (3) Plug-in PowerPort Card Slots
- Add-on Power Control Plug
- Expandable to 20 Zones
- Interface with Expandable (-EXP) Taco Zone Valve Controls
- Made in the USA
- Zones: 6
- Power: 120VAC
- Max combined load: 20.0 AMPs
- Dimensions: 11.75" wide x 7.50" high x 3.00" deep.
Extended 3 Year Warranty;
Ask a Question
is this switch used for zoning with circulators, or can it be used for zone valves as well?
Taco SR series switching relays are for zoning with circulators only. If you need a zone valve control, see Taco ZVC series (/taco-zone-valve-controls)
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 06/20/2016
What are the external lights general purpuse
External LED lights indicate current operating status of the system and allow to diagnose and troubleshoot any issues should they arise.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 12/05/2012