Viega ManaBloc manifold with (14) 3/8" PEX Crimp ports - (6) Hot and (8) Cold. Intended for use with ViegaPEX Ultra (Potable/Non-barrier) tubing and crimp connection method. Also compatible with all other types (A, B, C) and brands of PEX tubing. Each port (branch) is equipped with a built-in 1/4 turn shut-off valve for individual fixture control. Includes PEX adapters for all ports (branches) and Valve Key.
NOTE: Supply adapters (which connect the main hot & cold pipe lines to the ManaBloc) are not included and must be purchased separately. Other accessories (supply end caps, brackets, port caps, etc.) are sold separately.
- Total Ports (Branches): 14 (6 Hot & 8 Cold)
- Port Connections: 3/8" PEX Crimp
- Hot/Cold Water Inlet Connections: 1" (manabloc adapters required)
- Branch spacing: 1-11/16" OC (On Center)
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 15-7/16" x 3" x 8"
- Max Pressure Rating: 100 psi @ 180°F
- Port (Branch) Pressure Drop: 2 psi @ 2.5 GPM
- Port K-Factor: 0.35 (for 3/8" PEX)
- Lead-free, approved for potable water use
- Meets NSF/ANSI 61 & 372, ASTM F876/F877, CSA B137.5
- UPC-IAPMO Certified
- Made in the USA.