1/2" PEX adapters are included by default. For other size adapters (free upgrade) make a note at checkout.
6-branch Deluxe Radiant Manifold Set. Pre-assembled. Nickel-plated finish and all-brass construction.
Each set comes with the following standard components:
(1) Supply side radiant manifold w/ (6) adjustable flow indicators and (6) outlets for PEX tubing.
(1) Return side radiant manifold w/ (6) balancing valves and (6) outlets for PEX tubing.
(2) 1" threaded, quarter turn shut-off ball valves - one for supply manifold and one for return.
(2) Temperature gauges - one for supply and one for return manifolds to monitor supply and return water temperatures (F & C reading).
(1) Float-type air vent to eliminate air from the system (air vent caps included for pressure testing purposes).
(2) Drain/fill valves with 3/4" garden hose (drain hose) connection and a cap - on each manifold.
(12) Compression adapters for 1/2" PEX tubing are included - no purchase necessary. Other size adapters (3/8", 5/8") can be purchased separately.
(2) Mounting brackets.
Other suggested components:
For pressure testing purposes, use a Pressure Test Kit (SKU# TESTKIT).
- Radiant floor heating
- Snow melting
- Total number of PEX outlets: 12
- Distance OC (On Center) between PEX outlets: 2"
- Overall height when installed: 14.5"
- Overall width when installed (with shut-off valves): 18.75"
- Distance between supply and return manifolds (on center): 8.25"
- Compatible with all types and brands of PEX tubing (Bow, Viega, Watts, Zurn, Everhot, Nibco, etc.)
Write a Review
brass manifold set
appears to be an excellent product with quality machining, but have not put it in use as yet.
Ask a Question
Can the unit be assembled with the supply/return on the right hand side instead of the left hand side as pictured?
Yes, it can easily be done.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 07/11/2012
Is this manifold compatible with the pex al pex tubing?
Yes and we have adapters for 1/2" PEX-Al-PEX. You can make a request to change standard 1/2" PEX adapters with PEX-Al-PEX adapters at the Checkout in the Order Comments box.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 08/15/2013
What size fittings and part number do I need for this manifold if I’m using 1/2 pex ?
1/2" PEX adapters are already included with the manifold, so there's no need to order them separately.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 05/03/2018