The high flow, low head loss characteristics of the Taco Z100C2 Zone Sentry Zone Valve combined with its compact design and 125 psi shutoff pressure rating makes it the most flexible valve on the market today.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 PSI (2,100 kPa)
- Maximum Shutoff Pressure: 125 PSI (875 kPa)
- Fluid Temperature Range: 20° to 240°F, (-7° to 115°C) @ 135°F (57°C) ambient
- Installation must be in a non-condensing application.
- Service: Closed systems & Hot Water, up to 50% Glycol
- Ball Rotation Speed: Full Open to Full Close (90° turn), 4 seconds
- Full Close to Full Open (90° turn), 6 seconds
- Seat Leakage: Drop-Tight Close-Off
- Electrical Rating: 24 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.54 Amps
- Do not exceed number of valves per transformer rating.
- Do not use more than 12 zone valves per 40VA transformer.
- Power Consumption, Charging: 12.84 Watts, 0.54 Amps Max
- Power Consumption, Power On: 1.44 Watts, 0.06 Amps Max
- Heat Anticipator Setting: 0.5 Amps
- End Switch Rating: 3 Amps @ 24 VAC
Write a Review
Verified PurchaseExcellent new version
"I used this as replacement for Taco E100C2-3,
with no apparent problems. Old part was great,
this is a bit more flexible, so slightly better
and a great product."
Ask a Question
Will the Taco Z100C2-3 motor/servo unit work on the 1" ball valve of the Taco E100C2-3 ?
Yes, ZA024Q4A1 model replaces the older EN024Q4A2.
By PexUniverse Customer Service on 07/30/2012